- 2011 – BJ Abbott selected as one of Georgia’s Top Attorneys in Family Law by Georgia Trend Magazine.
- 2012 – Abbott & Abbott selected by Creative Loafing as Best of Atlanta – law firms
- 2013 – BJ Abbott receives “AV” Rating – Highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as selected by his peers
- 2014 – BJ Abbott received “AV” Rating – Highest possible rating as selected by members of the bar and judiciary.
- 2015 – Rated as a “Top Lawyer” in the state of Georgia for Family law by Martindale Hubble
- 2015 – Listed and selected for inclusion as ‘Elite American lawyer”
- 2016 – Received “AV” Rating – Highest possible rating as selected by peers and judiciary
- 2017 – Ten Best Attorneys in Family Law by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
When you have decided to end your marriage, you may wonder whether you should be the first to file divorce paperwork. Even when spouses make a mutual decision to separate, filing the initial petition carries certain advantages. Consider these benefits of filing first...