- 2011 – BJ Abbott selected as one of Georgia’s Top Attorneys in Family Law by Georgia Trend Magazine.
- 2012 – Abbott & Abbott selected by Creative Loafing as Best of Atlanta – law firms
- 2013 – BJ Abbott receives “AV” Rating – Highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as selected by his peers
- 2014 – BJ Abbott received “AV” Rating – Highest possible rating as selected by members of the bar and judiciary.
- 2015 – Rated as a “Top Lawyer” in the state of Georgia for Family law by Martindale Hubble
- 2015 – Listed and selected for inclusion as ‘Elite American lawyer”
- 2016 – Received “AV” Rating – Highest possible rating as selected by peers and judiciary
- 2017 – Ten Best Attorneys in Family Law by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
If your legal custody and parenting agreement no longer fits your family's needs, either parent can seek a modification in Georgia. After the court approves your initial parenting plan, you can request a change in visitation or parenting time once every two years....